Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Teenagers

I dislike teenagers.

Let me be more specific.

I dislike modern teenagers. I don't know what it is, but there's just something about modern teenagers that annoy me.

But at the same time, I love reading Young Adult fiction, because I am almost always guaranteed a clean read. So sometimes I have to read about snotty, selfish, whiny, melodramatic teenagers.

Thankfully, I prefer a type of YA that eschews those kinds of teens. Generally, fantasy, science fiction, and dystopian books have teen protagonists that are more mature, and wise beyond their years. Those kinds of teenagers I am okay with.

Sorry this was such a short post, I got distracted.

Is there an age group that you don't like reading about? How about a certain kind of character? Tell me about them in the comments!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment