Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Something New

I was going to have a fun post about the crazy weekend I had the last weekend, but time got away with me and it's not ready yet. So instead, I'm going to talk about something new I want to try. This will be a short one.

So, I have a new story idea that I'm working on. I've started working on a couple of scenes, and I've done quite a bit of worldbuilding for it. I'm pretty excited for it. But while writing the long novel, I want to try my hand at writing short stories set in the world. It would help me flesh things out, and it would give me a break from the big picture when I needed it. And not only that, but I also want to have these short stories available online, so that maybe I can garner a bit of a fan base before I actually try to publish.

So, these short stories are going to going on a site I've used before, called Protagonize. And I'm going to share links to the site and stories here, so that you readers can see them too. It's going to be a fun, interesting experience, and it's going to be awesome.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I forgot to ask you about a story for our next writer's group meeting in March. It will be your turn to submit something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean it's my turn? We still haven't done anything with your story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sort of had it without you....my fault, sorry. We had influenza in the house on our originally scheduled day. We can still do your Mom's story if you and she want to.

    ReplyDelete