Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Hello, my name is...

Before I continuing posting any more, I figured I should introduce myself. Hello everyone, my name is Rabbit.

So, I'm going to do this in just a quick, bullet list because I don't actually like talking about myself too much. I'm not a very interesting person -- at least I don't think so -- and I just wanted to make a quick post so that you call have have a little idea about me while you read my posts.


  • I was born in 1989. Meaning I'm 24 right now. This will change in the future, but as of right now, I'm 24.
  • I am the oldest of five children, and the only girl. This means I am slightly more comfortable talking with guys than I am with girls.
  • I was homeschooled until the middle of my junior year of high school.
  • I am shy and a bit of an introvert.
  • I learned how to read later than most people.
  • But once I started reading I became a bookworm.
  • My favorite book genres are Fantasy, Science Fiction, and some Mystery.
  • I am a very enthusiastic and positive person. Sometimes too positive.
  • I think I started writing stories when I was 11. I'm not exactly sure.
  • Growing up I wanted to be a journalist, veterinarian, marine biologist, paramedic, ballerina, etc.
  • Ever since starting to write stories I have wanted to be a published writer. It's been the only constant in my life.
  • I am addicted to buying books.
  • I am a great listener, and usually end up making friends with people who other people don't like.
  • I discovered K-pop (S. Korean pop music) at the beginning of 2011 and it's become my favorite music genre.
  • I learned how to play the piano for about five years before quitting, and quitting is one of my life regrets.
  • I usually go more for the lean, almost skinny pretty boys than I do muscular manly men.
  • I studied Korean and speak it pretty well. Although I could always use improvement.
  • I am currently serving in the US Air Force, following in a family tradition of military service.
  • I love watching Korean dramas.
  • Lastly, and probably most importantly (at least to me) I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and a Christian.
If you have any questions about me or what I do or what I plan on doing with this blog in the future, please don't hesitate to ask me in the comments.

And thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to say that you have beautiful hands, lovely hair, and a fabulous imagination. You're my favorite bunny!

    ReplyDelete