Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Writer Problems

This month I haven't read much. The largest reason for that is I've been busy with class, but another reason has been I've been working on a story. And I've been working really hard on it, took. It's a great story that has evolved a lot from the first story-starting idea, and I'm really excited for it.

The problem, though, is this story has decided to let me know I'm writing in the wrong perspective. *flips desk* And so now comes the momentous task of trying to switch the point of view around so that it works better, while still keeping as much of what I have already written intact. Oh the things we writers go through to create a novel.

Sorry I wasn't able to post anything more about the speech contest. There was no one there to record it, and I lost -- which made me more upset than I thought it would -- so I didn't really feel like talking about it much. It was fun, I made some Korean friends, and I learned that no matter what I do, because I have no comedic timing whatsoever I will never be able to win. Le sigh.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. I'll write your speech, you translate it, and I know you'll win! I had you rolling on the floor laughing. Saranghae!

    ReplyDelete