Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

February Reading Wrap-Up Video

As promised, here is the video, my very first in a hopefully long career of bookish videos. Note: This is my very first video ever filmed and edited, so it might not be the greatest. Also, it took me two days to edit it because my program kept crashing and losing all my hard work.


Have you read any of these books? If you have, tell me what you thought!

If you have some video filming or editing suggestions, tips, or tricks, I would love to hear about them!

Thanks for reading and watching!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely wonderful! I love the title; did that come from your childhood? Perhaps a little more detail on WHY a book was good, what made it amazing, etc. You're as good as the other booktubers I've seen! Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete